Reports & White Papers
A practical guide to public sector continuous performance testing
You don’t need another thesis on the benefits of testing early and often. This guide is intended for public sector performance engineers who get “why” to automate performance testing in CI/CD pipelines but need practical advice on “how.”
This paper helps you get from theory to practice. Specifically, we offer guidance on laying the foundation for a successful transition to an automated continuous testing approach, with pragmatic solutions to overcoming common automation blockers.
- Strategies for prioritizing what to automate
- Picking the right targets
- “Easy” scripting
- Best practices for developing dedicated performance pipelines
- Overcoming test infrastructure obstacles
- Ensuring trustworthy go/no-go decisions
Developed by performance engineers for performance engineers, “A practical guide to public sector continuous performance testing” is your first best step to getting a continuous performance testing process up and running.