SAP migration gets a lot of attention, and it’s good to remember that it’s a marathon, not a sprint, when you’re deciding what to do. Not only is it a monumental task requiring thoughtful planning, the systems SAP runs on – the operating systems and database management systems – also need to be considered. And it doesn’t end there. Once you’ve migrated your systems, you’ll need an action plan for how you will handle the new frequency of updates from SAP, as well as internal releases.
To help you on your way, watch this webinar as Tony de Thomasis, SAP Technical Specialist and SAP Mentor at SAPWorks, and Karl Wood, Senior Director of Solution Architects APAC at Tricentis, as they share pointers on:
- SAP maintenance strategies, and the critical deadlines you need to be aware of
- Why SAP’s Business Scenario Recommendations are indispensable if you are looking to prove the benefits of a migration and gain buy-in from your executives
- Why you need to consider the impact on your entire technology stack, and how tools like LiveCompare can help
- A wealth of guides, templates, and sample reports to help you every step of the way
- Tony de Thomasis, SAP Technical Specialist and SAP Mentor at SAPWorks
- Karl Wood, Senior Director of Solution Architects APAC at Tricentis