Tricentis NeoLoad, the market-leading continuous performance testing solution, has just released version 7.6.
What’s new in this release?
We’ve made NeoLoad dashboards more powerful and flexible. Our APIs are now more extensible so you can integrate chaos testing campaigns, export raw data to a third-party system, manage your workspaces more systematically and stop a test from within a virtual user path. As-code validation capabilities have been enhanced, and we’ve introduced advanced settings for as-code scenarios. We added more search functionality so you can get to test results faster. And more.
The highlights in a nutshell:
New analysis capabilities
Dashboards now include tables and text-editable comment fields to organize analysis. These new analysis capabilities come in addition to previously released line graphs.
Download graphs as png
When analyzing your test results through dashboards, you can share a specific graph by downloading it as a .png file.
Export raw data
Extract raw data from Neoload Web through the Rest API.
When synchronizing test scenarios with external processes (monitoring, chaos) you can declare external events that will appear in Neoload Web test results values.
CRUD-based workspace management
Programmatically manage (create, update, delete) your workspaces and their settings like quotas and members.
Use as-code based tests to validate server response to ensure that the test is running as expected.
Advanced setting for a scenario
Define advanced settings for an as-code scenario like monitoring options, rendezvous policies, excluded URLs, or APM configuration.
Custom load policy
You can define an as-code Custom Load Policy.
Search on tests
Search test results by their test name in the advanced search window or in the test result picker on the dashboard. There’s also a shortcut to retrieve the test results related to a test.
- Support of client certificate for Websocket
- Dynatrace native integration: Several fixes for large scale use cases
- Silverlight: Ability to disable base64 encoding in case it contains clear text needed for correlation
- Citrix: TextGet action inserted by Citrix capture helper contains the recorded response
- Compare response content with recorded content for custom actions in the Check Virtual User dialog
- Testers, not only admins, can see the roles of members of the workspace