Check out our Newsletter for Tricentis Tosca 8.1.2
Another release cycle has come and gone, and we’re delighted to unveil Tricentis Tosca 8.1.2. With every version of Tosca, we have one goal in mind: helping testers protect the brand by making it easy to accelerate business innovation. 8.1.2 does this in a few new ways:
- RESTful web services: Testing RESTful web services is a must in web service environments and mobile apps. Now, Tosca makes it as easy as surfing the web.
- JSON: Tosca now fully supports JSON. JSON files can be scanned, created, loaded, edited, saved, and used as a message format for RESTful web services. All this comes with the comfort functions you’re accustomed to having in Tosca.
- URL parsing with XBuffer: Now you can test dynamic URLs in TBox test cases.
- Slim Workspaces: Allocate your team’s strengths more efficiently with Slim Workspaces, which dramatically reduce the need to download objects.
- Audit trail for web service tests: Keep your eye on what’s most important by tracking all requests and responses within web services test cases.
Thanks to all our customers for your feedback and feature requests! Let us know what you think of this latest release and how we can keep making Tosca better for you.