Integrations – Health and Life Sciences
Tx3 VERA (Validated Electronic Record Approval) for Tricentis enables clients in FDA regulated industries to comply with the electronic record and signature requirements of 21 CFR Part 11. The integration enables testers to apply electronic signatures to your agile testing processes directly from Tricentis qTest.
Agile Testing With Streamlined Regulatory Compliance
Embed Part 11 compliant electronic signatures into agile software testing workflows and accelerate time to market with Tricentis qTest and Tx3 VERA.
Agile Testing, Compliance Ready
The integration between Tricentis qTest and Jira Software becomes even more powerful with Tx3 VERA. This integration allows for agile planning and continuous testing workflows for applications within an FDA regulated environment. The result ensures compliance at every test step, without slowing software delivery.
- Approve Jira user stories and defects with Tx3 VERA
- Test Jira user stories with Tricentis qTest and approve test runs with Tx3 VERA
Pre-Approval Workflows for Test Case Design
Easily apply electronic signatures in Tx3 VERA for test cases that have been routed from approval. This integration allows multiple levels of approval for each manual test case, exploratory test session, and automated test case prior to execution.
- Route test cases for approval before they are executed
- Apply electronic signatures for test cases using custom properties and fields
Post-Approval Workflows for Test Runs
After test runs have been executed, teams can route their test run results approval. Those with approval authority can quickly see which tasks need attention and which test runs need approval.
- View qTest test run properties in VERA for approval
- Access and apply electronic signature quickly from the VERA UI
- See all approval updates in real-time
Lock Results, Ensure Quality
Once testers route their test runs for approval, qTest will automatically lock the run properties to ensure no edits are made during the approval process.