Data integrity testing tools from Tricentis
Tricentis offers a new and fundamentally different way to manage software testing and data integrity testing. The Tricentis platform is fully automated, codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. Tricentis offers Agile test management and advanced software test automation that’s optimized to support 160+ technologies, including solutions for testing with Jira and for SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle, Snowflake, and Salesforce testing. As the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis offers solutions that top any test automation tools list.
Tricentis Data Integrity offers a powerful solution for eliminating data integrity issues before they can cause harm. Offering end-to-end automation, Tricentis covers everything from the integrity of data as it enters a system to the accuracy of integrations, transformations, and migrations.
Tricentis Data Integrity automated testing tools provide:
- End-to end testing across all layers of the data warehouse environment
- Pre-screening testing to facilitate early detection of data errors
- Reconciliation testing that compares sources and targets, and performs row-by-row comparisons of data sets from two different systems
- Vital checks that expose data acquisition errors
- Profiling tests that validate data for logical consistency and correctness from a business perspective
- BI report testing that automates testing of BI reports with checks for fully laid-out reports or analysis of underlying data fed into reports
With Tricentis Data Integrity testing tools, organizations can:
- Reduce the time and cost required to ensure data quality
- Validate data migrations to Snowflake, S/4HANA, and other platforms
- Scale data verification efforts to cover massive amounts of data
- Unify data quality activities occurring across siloed tools
- Monitor data for fraud and regulatory compliance issues
- Ensure that data is not negatively impacted by application updates
What is data integrity?
Data integrity is a measure of the completeness, accuracy, and consistency of information within a database.
What is the importance of data integrity?
Because data is critical to business decision making, maintaining data integrity is a critical priority for enterprises. Inaccurate, corrupted, or missing data can compromise operations, processes, analysis, predictions, decision making, and business models.
What is data integrity testing?
Data integrity testing is a manual or automated process that verifies the accuracy, quality, and functionality of data stored within an organization’s databases or data warehouses. Data integrity testing is designed to ensure that stored data is unaltered, free from corruption, and that databases are free from defects that could compromise files.