Software testing tools from Tricentis
Tricentis has reinvented software testing for DevOps with the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform. Offering Agile test management and advanced test automation for 160+ technologies, Tricentis enables testing to be a catalyst for innovation rather than a roadblock to progress.
The Tricentis platform includes a variety of solutions that top any test automation tools list for their ability to accelerate release speed, reduce testing costs, and increase software quality. Tricentis offers:
- A full testing lifecycle. Tricentis supports all phases of testing with a common information model that facilitates collaboration between developers, testers, and business users.
- Unified analytics and insights. Real-life time analytics provide comprehensive visibility and insight into all testing activities in a central location.
- Traceability. Trace production deployments back to business and functional requirements with best-in-class Jira testing tools and DevOps ecosystem integrations.
- AI and machine learning for smarter, faster testing. Advanced ML technologies allow teams to test smarter and faster, and to reduce the business risk of application changes.
- An open platform. Integrate continuous testing with the CI/CD toolchain to orchestrate a broad range of open-source and commercial technologies.
Additionally, the Tricentis platform offers solutions for Agile test management, data integrity testing, smart impact analysis, performance testing, ServiceNow testing, and SAP testing.
What is software testing?
Software testing is the process of testing a piece of software during development to find bugs or defects, and to ensure the final product is as free of flaws as possible. Software testing is also performed to make sure the product meets specific requirements, and to ensure that the application offers a compelling user experience.
What are software testing tools?
Software testing tools are applications that can be used to assist developers and testers in performing manual or automated tests. Various tools perform specific functions such as unit testing, integration testing, regression testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing, compliance testing, and security testing.
What is crowdtesting?
Crowdtesting uses dozens, hundreds, or thousands of QA testers to test an application on a broad array of operating systems, devices, and networks. With crowdtesting, testers can cover a larger range of scenarios and find more bugs in a shorter period of time.