Tricentis offers the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform. Recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps, Tricentis provides Agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 160+ technologies. With Tricentis, organizations get automated insight into the business risks of their software releases, turning software testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation.
The Tricentis Continuous Testing platform is totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. With Tricentis, testing takes minutes or hours rather than days or weeks, driving massive gains in speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
The Tricentis Continuous Testing platform delivers:
- AI-powered impact analysis. Tricentis enables organizations to see exactly where the business risk lies in an application update. With AI-powered impact analysis, testing teams have visibility into which tests to run or create to verify that business processes will run flawlessly, reducing testing efforts by 85%, and increasing release speed by 300%.
- Agile test management. Tricentis improves speed, efficiency, and visibility throughout the software delivery pipeline. Tricentis keeps teams connected, with test management that seamlessly integrates with the most popular Agile and DevOps tools including Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, and others.
- Productive test automation. Tricentis makes it easy to centrally scale test automation and machine management to maximize the value of open-source and proprietary automation tools. Testing teams can orchestrate execution across tools and frameworks, increase automation coverage, and establish traceability to assess business risk.
- No-code automated continuous testing. Tricentis’ model-based test automation enables 90%+ automation rates while dramatically reducing maintenance. Development teams can automate end-to-end testing across different applications and technologies while saving time and money.
- Testing analytics. Tricentis helps development teams leverage advanced analytics for cross-project, portfolio-level visibility. Testing teams can consolidate all continuous testing metrics, analyze activities across the continuous testing platform, and elevate quality to the executive level.