Tricentis testing tools
Tricentis provides a suite of testing tools that offer a fundamentally different way to manage enterprise software testing. The Tricentis approach is completely automated, fully codeless, and driven by AI. With testing tools from Tricentis, you can significantly accelerate software delivery, dramatically reduce costs, and improve the quality of custom and enterprise apps.
Tricentis testing tools provide:
- Accelerated release speed. Tricentis helps reduce test cycle times by as much as 80% by leveraging artificial intelligence and the efficiencies of the cloud.
- Lower testing costs. With AI-driven and codeless testing tools, companies can achieve end-to-end test automation rates higher than 90% while eliminating error-prone manual testing.
- Greater software quality. Tricentis helps boost release confidence and obtain business risk coverage greater than 85%.
- Test automation. Tricentis solutions top any test automation tools list and include solutions that accelerate testing with AI-based technologies.
Tricentis testing tools include:
- Tricentis LiveCompare for AI-powered impact analysis
- Tricentis qTest for Agile test management, exploratory testing, testing with Jira, and more productive test automation
- Tricentis Tosca for no-code automated continuous testing and faster SAP innovation
- Tricentis Data Integrity for end-to-end data integrity testing
- Tricentis NeoLoad for performance testing for enterprise applications
- Tricentis Analytics for unified testing data and insights
- Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow testing, Salesforce testing, and SAP testing.
What are software testing tools?
Software testing tools help to ensure that software is reasonably free of defects before it is released. Testing tools also help evaluate the user experience and ensure that the features of a software product meet the specifications provided by clients.
What are the benefits of automated testing tools?
Automated testing tools deliver more accurate results, faster feedback, higher test coverage, and greater efficiency. Automated tools also help reduce costs by enabling developers and testers to find bugs earlier in the development process when they can be fixed more cost efficiently.