Agile software testing with Tricentis
Tricentis is the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform. Offering Agile test management and advanced software test automation tools, Tricentis transforms testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. Tricentis testing solutions are totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. With over 1,800 customers around the world, Tricentis is the leader in enterprise test automation.
Part of the Tricentis platform, Tricentis qTest offers a suite of Agile software testing tools designed to improve efficiency and ensure collaboration. qTest accelerates digital transformation with testing solutions that help organizations prioritize quality, increase speed to market, and develop more reliable software.
Tricentis qTest includes a comprehensive suite of tools.
- qTest Manager, a powerful and easy-to-use test management solution, lets organizations test smarter, faster, and at scale.
- qTest Explorer, an exploratory testing recorder and documentation tool, tracks all interactions from the testing session and automatically creates defect documentation. Test sessions can instantly be turned into an automated test script to accelerate test automation.
- qTest Insights provides actionable, real-time test metrics, enterprise dashboard reporting, and reports that help to visualize application health.
- qTest Launch is a tool for scalable test automation strategy and a central location for launching automated tests and tracking results.
- qTest Scenario enables enterprise BDD for JIRA that supercharges collaboration and provides source code traceability.
Additionally, the Tricentis platform offers tools for data integrity testing, performance testing, test automation, smart impact analysis, Jira test management, ServiceNow testing, and Salesforce testing.
What is Agile methodology?
In software development, Agile methodology is a set of principles that promotes a more flexible and adaptable way of creating software. Agile emphasizes communication between teams over elaborate plans and working software over finished products. Agile development is an iterative process where developers deliver software in smaller increments, and where requirements, plans, and results are evaluated continuously, enabling changes to be implemented along the way rather than at the end of the process. Agile development is aimed at producing software faster and at providing products that are more responsive to customer requirements and concerns.
What is Agile software testing?
Agile software testing is a process for testing code and applications in an Agile development environment. In contrast with traditional testing methods, Agile software testing is a continuous process. Rather than employing a sequential method – where software is tested at the end of the sprint — Agile software testing requires developers and QA staff to test throughout the software development lifecycle.