This technology suggests a variety of different ways to increase the quality of a test case portfolio. For example, it…
- Evaluates test case flakiness to help you stabilize automated test cases that break due to bad test design (most often, during regression testing).
- Suggests objects (e.g. modules, reusable test step blocks) that can be reused to reduce maintenance efforts.
- Recommends ways to make your portfolio more sustainable after analyzing the overall complexity (e.g. nested object usage) of your test case portfolio.
- Suggests which objects (e.g. modules, classes) you should split or merge to speed up test case creation and test case maintenance.
- Suggests how to reduce data trash (e.g. unused objects).
- Alerts you to untested requirements to enable you to spot important risk coverage leaks. What resources (human testers or machines) are available.
And so on, and so on. The bottom line is that this technology dramatically simplifies your daily testing work by orders of magnitudes—so that you not only survive, but thrive, in a fast-paced development processes.
Back to AI in Testing Overview