Tricentis tops any test automation tools list
With Tricentis Tosca, development organizations can:
- Reduce regression testing time to minutes
- Gain clear insight into business risk
- Present developers with fast feedback
- Maximize reuse and maintainability of tests
- Integrate and extend existing test assets
- Automate test cases once and run them anywhere against any technology, regardless of user interface
- Shift testing left by building tests with mockups and automating test execution before code is written
- Test in secure and regulated environments
Additionally, the Tricentis platform offers solutions for Agile test management, data integrity testing, performance testing, Jira test management, Salesforce testing, ServiceNow testing, and SAP testing.
What are test automation tools?
Test automation tools help development and testing teams to more efficiently manage the software testing process. Test automation tools automatically manage, track, and report on a broad array of software tests — from unit testing and integration testing to regression testing and acceptance testing – enabling developers and testers to focus on writing effective test cases rather than managing a myriad of details.
What is a test automation tools list?
A test automation tools list is a collection of solutions for test automation that are under consideration by an organization seeking to procure test automation technology.
Are test automation tools the same as automated testing tools?
Automated testing tools are solutions that perform software tests automatically, that is, without human intervention. Automated testing tools can accelerate the testing process and improve accuracy of results. Test automation tools are solutions that help manage the process of designing, launching, tracking, and communicating results of automated or manual tests. Test automation tools are essential for the continuous testing process that is part of Agile and DevOps methodologies. By simplifying the enormously complex process of managing and tracking hundreds or thousands of tests, test automation tools improve testing effectiveness and cost-efficiency.