Agile Dev Testing
qTest is a suite of Agile software testing tools designed to improve efficiency and collaboration so you can release better software, faster.
Tricentis qTest Testing Tools
The qTest platform provides Agile teams with a suite of software testing tools designed to improve speed, efficiency and collaboration throughout the software testing lifecycle.
Powerful and Easy-to-Use Test Case Management
- Deploy qTest Manager in the cloud or on-premise
- Plan and organize testing activities based on project schedules
- Get your team up-and-running quickly with our intuitive interface and helpful customer success team
Actionable, Real-Time Test Metrics and Analytics
- Arrange and display charts and graphs exactly the way you want. Tabs let you create multiple dashboards for different projects or teams.
- Hover over charts to view specific data points. Zoom in and dynamically adjust the charts. Click on a chart to view and download the data.
- Visualize your data with interactive heat maps that help quickly identify where the issues are in the application. Then drill down to get more details.
Centrally Manage Open Source Frameworks & Commercial Test Automation Tools
- Scale test automation to an enterprise level
- Manage multiple test machines from a single location
- Schedule automation sequences across your network
Test Execution Recorder & Documentation Tool
- Intelligent capture technology tracks all interactions from the testing session and automatically creates defect documentation.
- Easily manage and edit the defect documentation.
- Quickly add annotations and other information. Instantly submit detailed defect documentation to Jira so you can share with team members.
- Perfect for exploratory and session based testing.
Jira Software App for Enterprise BDD
- Gherkin editor for feature and scenario development
- Out-of-the box integration to Cucumber via Maven for automated test results
- Connect your features and scenarios with source code repositories
Workflow Engine for Agile & DevOps Processes
- Drag and drop rules to orchestrate common events across tools like Jira, Jenkins and GitHub via webhooks
- Use pre-set rules or code your own to trigger data and communication updates across a wide range of tools
- Enforce best practices by designing workflows to require certain events before progressing to the next delivery stage
Create Better Software, Faster
When you embed testing throughout the software delivery pipeline, you can both eliminate QA bottlenecks and improve the quality of your releases.
Seamless Integration with Agile & DevOps Tools
qTest integrates with best-in-class agile planning, test automation and CI/CD tools, enabling seamless collaboration across the entire software delivery pipeline.