Worksoft is commonly known as a legacy testing platform for SAP testing. Since 1998, they have primarily focused on SAP business process testing, Oracle testing, and other packaged app testing.
However, reducing the risks associated with modern enterprises applications requires testing more than a siloed packaged app. To ensure that applications satisfy business expectations without delaying releases, enterprise-level testing also requires capabilities such as:
- Integrated end-to-end business process testing that (natively) covers mobile UIs, web services, ESBs, APIs, web UIs, mainframes, and even big data
- Integrated test data generation and management for the complete test suite
- Service virtualization
- Risk-based test optimization
- Integration with your “best of breed” DevOps/ALM toolchain
- Integrated reporting and analytics
To help you upgrade your Worksoft tests to meet the needs of modern enterprise architectures, Tricentis offers automated migration of Worksoft tests.