Testing tools from Tricentis
The Tricentis Continuous Testing platform provides a suite of QA testing tools that is totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by IA. With Tricentis, you can easily integrate testing into Agile and DevOps methodologies to dramatically accelerate software delivery, reduce costs, and improve quality across custom and enterprise apps.
The Tricentis platform of testing solutions supports all phases of testing and includes:
- Intelligent test automation. Tricentis Tosca provides codeless test automation powered by Vision AI to optimize and accelerate end-to-end testing.
- Agile test management. Tricentis qTest offers scalable, in-sprint Agile and Jira test management for automated testing, exploratory testing, and BDD.
- Smart impact analysis. Tricentis LiveCompare provides insight into what to test to de-risk SAP changes.
- Performance testing. Tricentis NeoLoad manages performance testing for enterprise applications.
- Data integrity testing. Tricentis Data Integrity automates end-to-end data integrity testing to prevent costly issues with integration, data migration, and reporting.
- Analytics and reporting. Tricentis Analytics provides real-time unified testing data and insights on your favorite analytics and data warehouse platforms.
- App-native test automation. Tricentis Test Automation for ServiceNow automates testing for ServiceNow applications and workflows that are built on the Now Platform.
What are QA testing tools?
Quality assurance or QA testing tools are used by software development teams to ensure that their releases meet project requirements, offer a superior user experience, and are as free of bugs and defects as possible.
What do QA testing tools do?
QA testing tools allow developers and testers to manage testing, including writing appropriate test cases, executing cases, and tracking results. QA testing tools may also test individual features or modules of software for bugs and defects. Performance testing tools reveal how well a piece of software can scale to accommodate many simultaneous users in distributed environments.