The advantages of software test automation tools
By automating management of tests, organizations can accelerate software delivery and ensure higher standards of quality. Test automation also improves accuracy and allows testers to focus more time on building effective test cases rather than managing all the moving pieces of automated and manual testing.
Software test automation tools enable development organizations to:
- Release software faster
- Reduce the cost of testing
- Enhance the quality of each release
Tricentis software test automation tools
Tricentis Tosca offers software test automation tools for next-generation, automated, continuous testing. With a scriptless, AI-based, no-code approach to end-to-end test automation, Tosca supports over 160 technologies and enterprise applications, providing resilient test automation for any use case.
Tosca enables development and testing teams to:
- Automate once, run anywhere. Tosca is powered by Vision AI, a next-generation, AI-driven, test automation technology that lets testers test much earlier in the development lifecycle. Vision AI does not rely on an application’s underlying technology to create test cases, allowing virtually anyone regardless of technical expertise to test virtually any application.
- Avoid script maintenance. Tricentis Model-based Test Automation (MBTA) is the only automation approach in the marketplace to provide rapid creation of resilient tests that are easy to maintain. With MBTA, Tricentis customers can achieve test automation rates of 90% from release to release.
- Automate tests with rapid recording. Tricentis Automation Recording Assistant delivers an intuitive record and playback experience that automatically builds test automation steps during normal business process routines.
- Achieve end-to-end continuous testing. Tricentis powers end-to-end test automation that ranges from API to UI, databases to BI solutions, and programming languages to package applications.
- Remove redundancies. Tricentis Tosca’s risk-based testing lets customers test smarter, not longer. By removing redundancies from their test case portfolio, customers gain over 80% risk coverage with an optimal set of tests to run for each software release.
- Simplify API test automation. Tricentis lets teams shift left by simplifying the transition from UI testing to API testing through a model-based approach.
- Eliminate costly testing delays. Tricentis Orchestrated Service Visualization (OSV) allows business users to build virtual services directly from their API test modules without deep technical knowledge or coding experience.
- Run tests with reliable data. Tricentis Test Data Management (TDM) reduces test creation time by automatically creating and provisioning on-demand synthetic or mass production data for test automation.
- Eliminate data integrity issues. Eliminate and avoid errors in data before they can compromise decision making. Automate end-to-end data testing across any enterprise data warehouse.
The Tricentis platform also provides solutions for Agile test management, Jira test case management, data integrity testing, performance testing, and solutions for Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow, and SAP testing.
What is test automation?
Test automation is the task of using technologies and tools to automatically launch, track, organize, and manage a broad array of automated and manual software tests.
What are software test automation tools?
Software test automation tools help developers, testers, and QA teams automate their software testing programs. Automation tools automatically select the code to be tested, determine when it should be tested, and relay the results to the right audience at the right time.
What benefits do test automation tools offer?
Software test automation tools simplify the complex task of managing hundreds or thousands of automated tests. As a result, automation tools are essential to Agile and DevOps testing. By fostering more efficient testing processes, test automation tools enable testing to be conducted earlier and throughout the SDLC, leading to faster software releases. Test automation tools also help lower testing costs by minimizing the time and effort required from developers and testers.