The Tricentis automated software testing platform
Tricentis is a testing platform that delivers tools for automated software testing. With an approach to testing that is totally automated, fully codeless, and driven by AI, Tricentis helps dramatically accelerate digital transformation, application delivery, and cloud migration.
With Tricentis, testing takes minutes or hours rather than days or weeks, while increasing the accuracy, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness of testing processes. Tricentis’ end-to-end automation platform is built from the ground up to serve the needs of the enterprise. An AI-driven and model-based approach allows everyone from developers to business experts to participate in automated testing. Tricentis delivers complete visibility across all the tools in the software delivery lifecycle while providing centralized reporting that speeds remediation and enhances collaboration.
The Tricentis platform includes a comprehensive suite of testing solutions.
- Tricentis qTest delivers centralized test management with tools for unifying, managing, and rapidly scaling testing across the enterprise. With Tricentis qTest, teams can manage everything from unit and functional testing to exploratory and white box testing.
- Tricentis Tosca provides intelligent test automation driven by Vision AI to optimize and accelerate testing of enterprise, mobile, and cloud-native applications. Tricentis Tosca Orchestrated Service Virtualization (OSV) makes testing easier by simulating the behavior of dependent components through service virtualization.
- Tricentis NeoLoad delivers simple and scalable performance testing for everything from APIs and microservices to end-to-end testing of applications.
- Tricentis Data Integrity offers automated end-to-end data integrity testing that works across the entire data landscape to prevent migration, integration, and reporting issues.
- Tricentis LiveCompare features smart impact analysis powered by Risk AI to help de-risk SAP changes.
- Test Automation for ServiceNow offers automated testing for ServiceNow applications and workflows built on the NOW platform.
What is automated software testing?
Automated software testing is the practice of using technology to test and evaluate applications and their components during the software development process. Automated testing may include everything from unit tests performed on individual bits of code as they are written to acceptance tests and performance tests that validate the functionality and the user experience of a completed piece of software.
What are the benefits of automated software testing?
By automating software tests and the many repeatable processes they entail, automated software testing can dramatically increase the speed of testing, enabling development teams to complete projects faster. Automated testing is far more accurate, efficient, and cost-effective than manual tests. And because automation allows testing teams to do more in less time, automated software testing means that teams can increase coverage by testing more code and functionality in a limited time.
What is automated testing vs. test automation?
Automated testing is the practice of automating manual testing practices to increase speed, accuracy, and cost-effectiveness. Test automation is the practice of managing, tracking, and organizing software testing activities, which can include both automated and manual tests.