Benefits of test management tools
The right test management platform will offer significant advantages over manual efforts or test management processes that rely on simple documents and spreadsheets.
- Enhance quality. By improving the efficiency and effectiveness of testing efforts, test management solutions ultimately enable organizations to release better quality software.
- Reduce duplication. Automated test management can help dramatically reduce duplication of efforts in reviewing test requirements, preparing test cases, and addressing defects.
- Manage compliance. In regulated industries, test management tools can help QA teams improve and simplify compliance by tracking details and producing information for audits more easily.
- Improve communication. A test management platform should enable testers and developers throughout the organization to communicate easily, aligning priorities and efforts to seamlessly conduct tests and manage bugs and fixes.
- Increase coverage. By automating tasks and enabling testing teams to manage a greater number of tests more easily, test management tools can help increase coverage to ensure higher quality software.